www.Gamerpro.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Gamerpro.com

Welcome to GamerPro!

HomeLatest imagesDonateRegisterLog in
MW2!!
Affiliates
free forumFacebookSupport Forumotion on Facebook

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Affiliates!
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Guest Posts?
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:37 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Yo
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» What up
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Anyone else got this?
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am by XxGAMBLExX

» hey somebody wanna make a tag name
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:43 am by XxGAMBLExX

» Is this site dying
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Donate
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm by XxDarkOwnagexX

» BEST CLASSIC GAMES
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 pm by XxGAMBLExX

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
XxDarkOwnagexX
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Vote_lcapHelp me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Voting_barHelp me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Vote_rcap 
XxGAMBLExX
Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Vote_lcapHelp me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Voting_barHelp me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forumFacebookSupport Forumotion on Facebook

Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!   Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey guys I was going to put this in the x box section but didn't see where to put it so i is putting it here. Anyway I got guitar hero 2 with a wired guitar and don't know how to connect the guitar can some one help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!   Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:55 pm

i'd just put this under "other xbox games" or whatever it is. i'll probably be editing the title of that section later to make it more clear, but for now i'm taking a break.

but about your controler, idk, xbox isn't really my thing lol. sorry bro

edit: oh geez, remind me to put in a new forum for that later on LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!   Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm

It's OK I kinda knew you were not into it but I did look for it but couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!   Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me with guitar hero 2 please!!!
Page 1 of 1