www.Gamerpro.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Gamerpro.com

Welcome to GamerPro!

HomeLatest imagesDonateRegisterLog in
MW2!!
Affiliates
free forumFacebookSupport Forumotion on Facebook

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Affiliates!
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Guest Posts?
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:37 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Yo
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» What up
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Anyone else got this?
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 am by XxGAMBLExX

» hey somebody wanna make a tag name
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:43 am by XxGAMBLExX

» Is this site dying
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm by XxGAMBLExX

» Donate
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm by XxDarkOwnagexX

» BEST CLASSIC GAMES
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 pm by XxGAMBLExX

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
XxDarkOwnagexX
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Vote_lcapmarth's dolphin slash edgehog Voting_barmarth's dolphin slash edgehog Vote_rcap 
XxGAMBLExX
marth's dolphin slash edgehog Vote_lcapmarth's dolphin slash edgehog Voting_barmarth's dolphin slash edgehog Vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forumFacebookSupport Forumotion on Facebook

marth's dolphin slash edgehog

Go down 
AuthorMessage

marth's dolphin slash edgehog Empty
PostSubject: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:24 am

for those who don't know, it's a simple technique that gives marth an almost completely invincible edge hog. i don't feel like explaining the mechanics of it atm but if you want to know i'll give you the full explination.

so basicaly, do YOU think this technique will be banned? the only argument i've seen so far that keeps it from being completely broken is the fact that marth is paralel with the edge momentarily, leaving him vulnerable to dtilts/dsmashes/ect. it is a pretty usefull looking technique but i haven't had much time to implament it into my gameplay because it's so new, so i can't really give much of an argument whether or not to keep it tournament legal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Normal edgeguarding is faster and I doubt it will be banned IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:41 pm

i used this in a match earlier, it's porpase is for a faster edgegaurd *after you're already on the edge* and it's quite effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 pm

do you need to be facing the edge to grab on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:17 pm

release the ledge (don't fastfall), wait a moment then double jump and when you're almost parallel with the edge, but JUST below it, dolphin slash. you re-grab the ledge VERY quickly and gain invincibility from a the dolphin slash as well. it's not very hard to perform but if you do it wrong you will probably die from a charged smash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm

People need to stop trying to ban stuff.

C'mon, I know it sounds dumb and stuck-up but just find a way around it. People want AT's in Brawl and then when something usefull comes along they ban it. Madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Naky wrote:
People need to stop trying to ban stuff.

C'mon, I know it sounds dumb and stuck-up but just find a way around it. People want AT's in Brawl and then when something usefull comes along they ban it. Madness.
lol true, even meta's IDC isn't banned (is it? i don't think so at least) because of the fact that it's practically impossible to use.

on a side note, dedede's infinites are kinda rediculous. i'm suprised they have banned those yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:13 pm

IDC is banned. But with Dedede's infinite...I don't know. It is horrible for characters like Bowser and DK...but I just don't like the idea of stuff being banned.

Plus I don't know what the argument is like for the infinite, I would argue a certain side if I knew more. But hey, the SBR Podcast on Infinites is soon so I look forward to that.

But yeah, Marth's DOlphin Slash thingy...mhmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marth's dolphin slash edgehog   marth's dolphin slash edgehog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marth's dolphin slash edgehog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Gamerpro.com :: Wii :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl :: Compeditive Discution-
Jump to: